Tuesday, October 28, 2014

sample cover letter



21 September 2014
To
The Sr. General Manager (HR & Admin)
Megna Group of Industries
Fresh Villa, House # 15, Road # 34, Gulshan-01,
Dhaka.

Subject: For the position of Shift Engineer.
Dear Sir,
With response to your advertisement on “The daily Prothom-alo” dated 20/09/14, I strongly believe my knowledge, education, experience & sincerity will make me the ideal candidate for the post.  I am confident that if you provide me the opportunity to serve your organization, I’ll prove myself to be an asset for it through my dedication, sincerity and highest level of professionalism. Here is a snapshot of what I have achieved in the past.
·       I have completed my B.Sc. Engineering Course on Mechanical Engineering from CUET/BUET.
 · Major Subject Completed in Industrial Management, Automobile, Production and Operation Management, Refrigeration & Air-conditioning, Production Process, Power Plant Engineering.
 · Completed a 2 weeks Training Course from Bangladesh Industrial Technical Assistance Center (BITAC).
·        Completed a 3 Weeks Training Course from Karnafully Paper Mills Ltd an Organization of BCIC.
·  Completed a Day long Program on “Professionalism at Work” Jointly organized by www.bdjobs.com and Infinity HR.
 ·    Presently doing job in Dhaka Tobacco Industries Leaf Processing Factory (Akij Group), Golora, Manikgonj, as a Shift In-charge.
My complete CV with Passport size colored photograph is added with this cover letter. I   believe that I can effectively add to the overall goals based on my knowledge in this area.

Sincerely,
Name of The Applicant
B. Sc. Engineer in Mechanical Engineering
E-mail:
Contact No:

No comments:

Post a Comment