Sunday, October 26, 2014

sample cover letter for Sales Manager



October  27, 2014

Human Resources Manager
XYZ Corporation, 20 Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Bangladesh
Subject : Job application for the post of Sales Manager.
Dear Sir:
Referenced to your job advertisement at bdjobs.com I strongly believe my experience and education will make me the ideal candidate for the post. You stated in your ad that you were looking for an ambitious leader who will develop and manage accounts. Here is a snapshot of what I have done in the past and what I can bring to XYZ Corporation:
  • Identified target markets, developed product requirements, and effectively evaluated customer needs for a 30% increase in customer satisfaction.
  • Developed strategic plans based on industry tending and customer analysis.
  • Prepared sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations which enhanced account growth and revenue by 40%.
  • Participated in contract negotiations with top executives.
  • Built and led a motivated and skilled sales team of 20.
I'm confident in what I do and always go above and beyond to satisfy my clients while keeping company goals in mind. I have proven throughout my career that I can create new business, develop existing accounts and cultivate client loyalty. Let me do the same for your company.
I have no doubt that a few minutes of your time with me will convince you that I can be a great asset to XYZ Corporation. Together, we can achieve results!
Sincerely,
Signature here
Md. Salim Reza

Enclosures:
1.    Resume with Recent Photographs


No comments:

Post a Comment